Krutz 750 Cello
KRUTZ Artisan 750 instruments are partially crafted in Krutz' affiliated private shop in Romania from European wood. These instruments are shipped to our Kansas City workshop rough and unfinished, where professional craftsmen do extensive finish work on them. The instruments are graduated, fitted with an advanced bassbar and varnished. KRUTZ Artisan have greater projection and tonal resonance, suitable for advancing students and amateur adult players.
- Fully Carved
- Europan Seasoned spruce top
- European Seasoned maple back, ribs and maple scroll
- Inlaid purfling
- Beautiful flame
- Acoustically Enhanced wood sealer
- Shaded Oil varnish
- Ebony or Boxwood fittings
- Professionally adjusted with D'Addario Kaplan strings
- Composite tailpiece w/4 fine tuners
- Carbon fiber endpin
- Bridge, pegs, fingerboard, nut and soundpost assembled, dressed, fitted and tonally adjusted in Krutz' Kansas City workshop.