Krutz 500 Viola
KRUTZ Series instruments raise the bar for student level instruments. They are carefully constructed to Krutz' specifications in their affiliated shop in Beijing and set-up in their Kansas City workshop. KRUTZ craftsmen travel there regularly to control quality. This ensures a fine appearance, warm sound and easy playability, even in fractional sizes. Upon arrival at our Kansas City workshop, they are given a professional set-up by their craftsmen. KRUTZ Series instruments produce a better tonal quality at a more competitive price.
- Seasoned European spruce top
- Seasoned European maple back, ribs and scroll
- Highly flamed
- Inlaid purfling
- Antiqued oil varnish
- Acoustically enhanced wood sealer
- Ebony fittings
- Thomastik Dominant strings
- Composite tailpiece with 4 fine tuners.
- Bridge, pegs, fingerboard, nut, and soundpost assembled, dressed, fitted and tonally adjusted in Krutz' Kansas City workshop