Brand Violin Pros
KRUTZ Series 500 Violins raise the bar for student level instruments. They are carefully constructed at Krutz' affiliated shop in Beijing and set-up in their Kansas City workshop. This ensures a fine appearance, warm sound and easy playability, even in fractional sizes. The 500 series is a great choice for any advancing student violinist looking for a finely crafted instrument using some of the best materials available without breaking the bank.
- Seasoned spruce top
- Seasoned maple back, ribs and scroll
- Highly flamed; 1 piece back
- Inlaid purfling
- Acoustically enhanced wood sealer
- Antique oil varnish
- Ebony or boxwood fittings
- Thomastik Dominant strings
- Composite tailpiece w/4 fine tuners
- Bridge, pegs, fingerboard, nut and soundpost assembled, dressed, fitted and tonally adjusted in the Krutz Kansas City workshop.