The Johannes Köhr new K513C model is crafted using handsomely flamed maple, aged spruce, and hand-finished with a transparent red-brown natural resin spirit varnish. The sound is clear, resonant, and projects evenly.
- Better student quality cello.
- Fully carved, with spruce top and maple back & sides.
- Inlaid purfling.
- Ebony pegs, endpin, and fingerboard.
- French bridge,
- Glasser tailpiece with integrated tuners.
- Crown strings.
- 4/4, 3/4, 1/2, & 1/4 sizes available. (D’Addario Helicore strings on fractional sizes)