Krutz 750 Artisan Viola
KRUTZ Artisan 750 instruments are partially crafted at their affiliated private shop in Romania from European wood. These instruments are shipped to Krutz' Kansas City workshop rough and unfinished, where professional craftsmen do extensive finish work on them. The instruments are graduated, fitted with an advanced bassbar and varnished. KRUTZ Artisan violas have greater projection and tonal resonance, suitable for advancing students and amateur adult players.
- Seasoned European spruce top
- Seasoned European maple back, ribs and scroll
- Inlaid purfling
- Higher flame
- Acoustically enhanced wood sealer
- Antiqued oil varnish
- Ebony or boxwood fittings
- Aubert bridge
- D'Addario Kaplan strings
- Composite tailpiece w/4 fine tuners.
- Bridge, pegs, fingerboard, nut and soundpost assembled, dressed, fitted and tonally adjusted in Krutz' Kansas City workshop.