Krutz 300 Cello
KRUTZ Series instruments raise the bar for student level instruments. They are carefully constructed to Krutz' specifications in their affiliated shop in Beijing and set-up at their Kansas City workshop. KRUTZ craftsmen travel there regularly to control quality. This ensures a fine appearance, warm sound, and easy playability -- even in fractional sizes. Upon arrival at Krutz' Kansas City workshop, they are given a professional set-up by Krutz craftsmen. KRUTZ Series instruments produce a higher tonal quality at a more competitive price.
KRUTZ 300 to 600 Series cellos are the finest instruments of their kind on the market today. Made by advanced luthiers in Krutz' private affiliate shops from the most beautifully aged tonewoods, and hand-finished with shaded oil varnish. Genuine D’Addario Kaplan strings.
- Fully Carved
- Seasoned spruce top
- Seasoned maple back, ribs and maple scroll
- Inlaid purfling
- Moderately high flame
- Shaded Oil varnish
- Ebony fittings
- Professionally adjusted with D'Addario Kaplan strings
- Composite tailpiece w/4 fine tuners
- Steel endpin w/screwed rubber stopper.
- Bridge, pegs, fingerboard, nut and soundpost assembled, dressed, fitted and tonally adjusted in Krutz' Kansas City workshop.