Krutz 250 Cello Outfit
This outfit includes a wood bow, heavy padded bag, and rosin.
KRUTZ Series instruments raise the bar for student level instruments. They are carefully constructed to Krutz' specifications in their affiliated shop in Beijing and set-up at their Kansas City workshop. KRUTZ craftsmen travel there regularly to control quality. This ensures a fine appearance, warm sound, and easy playability -- even in fractional sizes. Upon arrival at Krutz' Kansas City workshop, they are given a professional set-up by Krutz craftsmen. KRUTZ Series instruments produce a higher tonal quality at a more competitive price.
- Fully Carved
- Seasoned spruce top
- Seasoned maple back, ribs and maple scroll
- Inlaid purfling
- Highly Flamed
- Shaded Oil varnish
- Ebony fittings
- Professionally adjusted with D'Addario Kaplan strings
- Composite tailpiece w/4 fine tuners
- Steel endpin w/screwed rubber stopper.
- Bridge, pegs, fingerboard, nut and soundpost assembled, dressed, fitted and tonally adjusted in Krutz' Kansas City workshop.